The Silent Retreat Seminar is structured in a very specific way and is designed to awaken the Divine within your heart. Paramahamsa Vishwananda will be in residence during the retreat and will provide support and guidance during the entire seminar.Daily activities include Babaji Surya Namaskar, guided japa walks through the scenic forests, and 3-5 hours of daily meditation, mantra chanting, and self-analysis.
The Silent Retreat Seminar requires a serious personal commitment and a willingness to put in tremendous emotional and spiritual effort in order to attain the full benefit being offered. The retreat should not be treated as a holiday, but as a period of intense self-reflection and silent sadhana (spiritual practice).
- Participants will remain isolated for long periods of time during the retreat.
- Silence must be maintained throughout all activities during the entire event.
- You will need to surrender your phones and computers during the retreat to minimise distractions from the outside world.
- An emergency phone number will be given to you so that your families/friends can contact you in case of need.
Event dates: September 22 to September 27, 2023
Applications close: July 23, 2023 11:00 am
Notifications will be sent: August 2, 2023
Full payment is due: August 15, 2023
Paramahamsa Sri Swami VishwanandaParamahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda is a God-realised Master who lives in constant union with the Divine. His mission is to ‘open the hearts of humanity’. He does this through His spiritual guidance, wisdom teachings, and divine grace and blessings.
Paramahamsa Vishwananda is a Kriya Master, Vaishnava Acharya, and founder of the Hari Bhakta Sampradaya. His Bhakti Marga Mission offers a unique four-armed approach to explore and cultivate a deeply personal relationship with the Divine.
Included in the price
- Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s guidance and support during the entire 5-day retreat.
- Full room & board with vegan meals.
- Shared accommodation with shared shower/WC.
Not included in the price
- Flights, Train, Car
- Transfers to and from the retreat centre
- Travel Health Care Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
Please submit your application via the link above.
- Applications will be reviewed after the closing date on July 23.
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email by August 02.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive payment instructions via email.
- Full payment must be received by August 2 in order to secure your place. If full payment has not been received, we reserve the right to offer your place to someone else from the waiting list.
- You will receive further instructions about location and what to bring after your full payment has been processed.
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
Location & Accommodation
Questions? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org