Join this incredible trip amongst like-minded people, the residents of SPN!
“Whoever offers to Me, with devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or some water, I accept this offering made with devotion by one who is pure of heart.” Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 9 Verse 26
Event dates: November 15 to November 26, 2023
Applications close: June 1, 2023 12:00 am
Notifications will be sent:
Full payment is due: May 1, 2023
Paramahamsa Vishwananda is a God realized master, that has inspired thousands of people world wide. His mission is to ‘open the hearts of humanity’ and he does this be tirelessly traveling the world to awaken love and devotion of the Divine through devotional singing, giving personal blessings, spiritual talks and pilgrimages to holy sites all around the globe.Paramahamsa Sri Swami Vishwananda was born with full awareness and mastery of all kriya-yoga techniques. Furthermore, he is a Vaishnava acharya in a spiritual lineage that lovingly worships Siriman Narayana and Diving Mother trough bhakti. His commentaries on important scriptures, such as the Bhagavad Gita and the Srimad Bhagavatam are cherished sources of inspiration for everyone!
Included in the price
- 11 nights stay (double/triple/quadruple occupancy)
- Seminar facilitation by Swami Vishwananda
- Daily vegan meals
- Transportation for excursion
- A full range of temple visits and other activities
Not included in the price
- Travel health and accident insurance.
- Travel cancellation insurance (recommended).
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to India
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee of € 1600 by 31 of March the latest (or by installments like indicated in the letter)
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- This retreat is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
- Tour guidance by Paramahamsa Vishwananda
- Train rides and potential inland flights to different holy cities in India
- Spending quality time in the residents community: Travelling together, taking nature walks, sharing stories, etc.