“With their minds focused on Me and their lives centred upon Me, they inspire one another. By always speaking of My glory, they derive bliss and contentment.” – Bhagavad Gita Chapter 10 Verse 9
Embark on a soulful journey as you start your day with a revitalizing meditation or an invigorating AKY session.
In the evening, prepare to be enriched by the profound wisdom of satsang led by Rishika Drishti. Her captivating stories and deep insights will illuminate your path, fostering a greater connection with spirituality and the divine.
Throughout the day, under the gentle shade of ancient olive trees, we will unleash our creative spirits, guided by Niraja Dasi. This art class is not just about capturing the joy of creativity; it is an opportunity to infuse your creations with the essence of spirituality and discover the boundless inspiration that awaits.
Event dates: August 27 to September 3, 2023
Applications close: July 10, 2023 12:00 am
Notifications will be sent: July 14, 2023
Full payment is due: July 22, 2023
Rishika Drishti first met Guruji in the year 2000. One of His first Darshan events ever was held in her home in Idstein. She also organized Guruji’s initial events in Germany. Despite being primarily involved in organizing events with Guruji since then, painting has always been close to her heart. In fact, she started painting Sri Yantras with Guruji as early as 2004 and later engaged in intense icon painting at the first Ashram in Steffenshof, Germany.
Through her paintings, Rishika Drishti has experienced a unique connection to the divine that she could not find in any other way. She believes that painting a deity or a saint helps create a deeper understanding and connection with the divine.
Niraja Dasi has been drawing and painting passionately since childhood. Her paintings can be found in Shree Peetha Nilaya and Shree Vitthal Dham Ashrams as well as private temples, inspired by spiritual aspects of life, moments of love and beauty.
She travels the world and has created murals of Rukhmini/Vitthala (approx. 3 x 5m) in Mexico, Vishnu/Krishna/Mahavatar Babaji (approx. 6 x 2.2m) in South Africa, and “Lotus Flowers” (11m high and 7m wide) in Austria.
Niraja Dasi likes to express the lightness of being, the beauty of nature, and humanity, with a focus on positivity and inspiration in all her art.
Included in the price
- 7-night full board (double/triple occupancy)
- Seminar facilitation by Rishika Dhrishti and Niraja Dasi
- All items for painting (canvas, acryl colours, pencils)
- Daily vegetarian/vegan meals and beverages
- A full range of sangha activities
Not included in the price
- Transportation to and from Zakynthos, Greece
- Transportation to and from the port of entry to the seminar location (approx. 20 min. by car from Zakynthos airport)
- Insurances (see below for details)
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Greece
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee of triple room €1080 / double room €1250 by 30 June 2023
- After you register, your Terms & Conditions application will be reviewed for final selection of participants. (See below for further details)
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email
- If you are accepted into the retreat, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive the full payment of € 1080/1250
- Full payment is due no later than July 22 2023
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- This retreat is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
- Optional Atma Kriya Yoga or meditation practice in the morning
- Painting in the shade of the old olive trees under the guidance of Niraja Dasi
- In the evening interactive satsang led by Rishika Drishti
- Everyone will learn a very unusual and expressive technique in acryl on canvas Two to three paintings can be completed by each one during the retreat
- You will spend quality time in community: taking nature walks, swimming at the nearby beach or in the pool, OM-Chanting in the olive garden, singing, cooking together and more.
The teaching will be presented in a way that is accessible and applicable to participants of all backgrounds and experience levels, creating an inclusive and supportive environment for personal growth and transformation.
Join like-minded women who are committed to exploring their creativity, deepening their spiritual practice and creating a supportive and welcoming environment for all.
You will have the opportunity to connect with others, share experiences, and build relationships that will continue long after the retreat is over.
Location & Accommodation
The island of Zakynthos is known for its stunning natural beauty, picturesque beaches, ancient olive groves, pristine forests, and majestic cliffs.
Our private accommodation is nestled in the hillside of Marathia in the south of the island of Zakynthos, surrounded by nature with a breathtaking view of the sea. We have a serene and peaceful retreat location consisting of two houses with a pool surrounded by an olive garden, an outdoor and indoor dining area and community spaces, as well as a yoga platform.
For questions please write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org