“Whoever offers to Me, with devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or some water, I accept this offering made with devotion by one who is pure of heart.” Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 9 Verse 26
The retreat will focus on an in-depth study of chapters 7-12 of the Bhagavad Gita, along with commentary given by Paramahamsa Vishwananda.
Each day, we will delve into one chapter through satsang with Swami Kurunandha, sangha discussions, and other engaging activities.
The teachings will be complemented with excursions that explore the natural beauty and spiritual history of Zakynthos.
“You have to dive into it, because each line of the Bhagavad Gita, each phrase which Krishna has uttered, has a deeper meaning in your life. It’s not outside of your life. He didn’t say something alien to you. Actually, what He has spoken 5000 years ago is still relevant to now. If you see what Arjuna went through, everybody goes through the same thing…” – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
Event dates: September 24 to October 1, 2023
Applications close: July 20, 2023 12:00 am
Notifications will be sent: July 25, 2023
Full payment is due: August 17, 2023
“Reestablishing the Love Relationship with the Lord is the greatest goal (and secret) of Life.” – Swami Kurunandha
Through his unique style of teaching, Swami Kurunandha inspires individuals to live their lives with greater purpose, meaning, and fulfilment. He helps people connect with their inner selves and cultivate greater self-awareness, leading to deeper levels of personal growth and transformation.
Swami Kurunandha met his spiritual master, Paramahamsa Vishwananda, in Switzerland in 1998 at the age of 31. In 2008, he was initiated as a Swami into the spiritual lineage.
Since then, he has devoted his life to sharing spiritual teachings with others and has helped countless individuals around the world discover their own spiritual paths.
Before becoming a monk, Swami Kurunandha was active as an entrepreneur, building a series of companies in the fields of technology and communications starting at a young age of 20.
Included in the price
- 7 nights stay (double/triple occupancy)
- Seminar facilitation by Swami Kurunandha
- Daily vegan meals
- Transportation for excursions
- A full range of sangha activities
Not included in the price
- Transportation to and from Zakynthos, Greece
- Transportation to and from the port of entry to the seminar location
- Insurances (see below for details)
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Greece
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee of € 300 by 17 Aug 2023
- After you register, your Terms & Conditions application will be reviewed for final selection of participants. (See below for further details)
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email
- If you are accepted into the retreat, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive the full payment of € 300
- Full payment is due no later than 17 Aug 2023
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- This retreat is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
- Atma Kriya Yoga practice every morning
- “From Karma Yoga to Bhakti Yoga” – exploring chapters 7-12 of the Bhagavad Gita through satsang with Swami Kurunandha and and sangha discussion
- Spending quality time in community: taking nature walks, swimming at the nearby beach, OM-Chanting in the olive garden, singing, cooking together and watching movies
- Excursions exploring the natural beauty and spiritual history of Zakynthos
The teaching will be presented in a way that is accessible and applicable to participants of all backgrounds and experience levels, creating an inclusive and supportive environment for personal growth and transformation.
Each part of the Bhagavad Gita is relevant to our lives, and it is not necessary to have attended any previous retreats.
Join like-minded individuals who are committed to deepening their spiritual practice and creating a supportive and welcoming environment for all.
You will have the opportunity to connect with others, share experiences, and build relationships that will continue long after the retreat is over.
Location & Accommodation
The island of Zakynthos is known for its stunning natural beauty, picturesque beaches, ancient olive groves, pristine forests, and majestic cliffs.
Our accommodation is nestled in the hillside of Marathia in the south of the island of Zakynthos, surrounded by nature with a breathtaking view of the sea. We have a serene and peaceful retreat location consisting of two houses with a pool surrounded by an olive garden, with an outdoor and indoor dining area and community spaces, as well as a yoga platform.
For questions please write an e-mail to: email@example.com