“Whoever offers to Me, with devotion, a leaf, a flower, a fruit or some water, I accept this offering made with devotion by one who is pure of heart.” Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 9 Verse 26
The retreat will focus on an in-depth study of chapters 7-12 of the Bhagavad Gita, along with commentary given by Paramahamsa Vishwananda.
Each day, we will delve into one chapter through satsang with Swami Kurunandha, sangha discussions, and other engaging activities.
The teachings will be complemented with excursions that explore the natural beauty and spiritual history of Lot-et-Garonne and Dordogne region.
“You have to dive into it, because each line of the Bhagavad Gita, each phrase which Krishna has uttered, has a deeper meaning in your life. It’s not outside of your life. He didn’t say something alien to you. Actually, what He has spoken 5000 years ago is still relevant to now. If you see what Arjuna went through, everybody goes through the same thing…” – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
Event dates: August 13 to August 20, 2023
Applications close: June 25, 2023 12:00 am
Notifications will be sent: May 10, 2023
Full payment is due: July 16, 2023
“Reestablishing the Love Relationship with the Lord is the greatest goal (and secret) of Life.” – Swami Kurunandha
Through his unique style of teaching, Swami Kurunandha inspires individuals to live their lives with greater purpose, meaning, and fulfillment. He helps people connect with their inner selves and cultivate greater self-awareness, leading to deeper levels of personal growth and transformation.
Swami Kurunandha met his spiritual master, Paramahamsa Vishwananda, in Switzerland in 1998 at the age of 31. In 2008, he was initiated as a Swami into the spiritual lineage.
Since then, he has devoted his life to sharing spiritual teachings with others and has helped countless individuals around the world discover their own spiritual paths.
Before becoming a monk, Swami Kurunandha was active as an entrepreneur, building a series of companies in the fields of technology and communications starting at a young age of 20.
Included in the price
- 7 nights stay (double/triple occupancy)
- Seminar facilitation by Swami Kurunandha
- Daily vegan meals and water
- Transportation for excursions
- A full range of sangha activities
Not included in the price
- Transportation to and from Lacapelle Biron, France
- Transportation to and from the port of entry to the seminar location
- Insurances (see below for details)
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to France
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee of € 795 by 16 July 2023
- After you register, your Terms & Conditions application will be reviewed for final selection of participants. (See below for further details)
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email
- If you are accepted into the retreat, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive the full payment of € 795
- Full payment is due no later than 16 July 2023
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- This retreat is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
- Atma Kriya Yoga practice every morning
- “From Karma Yoga to Bhakti Yoga” – exploring chapters 7-12 of the Bhagavad Gita through satsang with Swami Kurunandha and and sangha discussion
- Spending quality time in community: taking nature walks, OM-Chanting in nature, singing, cooking together and watching movies
- Excursions exploring the natural beauty and spiritual history of Lot-et-Garonne and Dordogne region
The teaching will be presented in a way that is accessible and applicable to participants of all backgrounds and experience levels, creating an inclusive and supportive environment for personal growth and transformation.
Each part of the Bhagavad Gita is relevant to our lives, and it is not necessary to have attended any previous retreats.
Join like-minded individuals who are committed to deepening their spiritual practice and creating a supportive and welcoming environment for all.
You will have the opportunity to connect with others, share experiences, and build relationships that will continue long after the retreat is over.
Location & Accommodation
Surrounded by rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and charming medieval towns, Lacapelle Biron offers a unique combination of natural beauty, rich history, and spiritual energy, making it an ideal setting for a transformative retreat.
The new French Bhakti Marga Ashram offers comfortable and serene accommodations in individual gîtes (lodges) with plenty of space to relax and enjoy nature walks exploring the park-like Ashram grounds. Each gîte is equipped with a small kitchen, two bedrooms, and a living room area.
For questions please write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org