“bhūmir-āpo’nalo vāyuḥ khaṁ mano buddhir-eva ca | ahaṅkāra itīyaṁ me bhinnā prakṛtir-aṣṭadhā || 4 ||
Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intellect and the ego; make up the eight parts of My material nature.” Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 7 Verse 4
This retreat will focus on the “Five Elements” as taught by Paramahamsa Vishwananda, offering a comprehensive exploration of each of the five elements: air, fire, earth, water and ether and more through a variety of engaging activities.
Each day we will explore one of the elements through engaging and deeply profound knowledge, specific meditational exercises in a natural setting that supports the experience of that element and experiential practices connected to each element.
The purpose of each exercise is to activate and balance the elements within ourselves, enabling us to uncover our full potential as human beings.
Event dates: September 20 to September 27, 2023
Applications close: August 2, 2023 12:00 am
Notifications will be sent: August 9, 2023
Full payment is due: September 8, 2023
“Nature has always been very close to my heart. Nature is a great teacher to not only go within but to understand and learn about Oneself and ultimately how to transcend material limitations and restraints. Having had the grace to participate at the 5 Elements retreat given by Paramhamsa Vishwananda several times I´m very honoured to be able to share this incredible knowledge with you and thus I would like to wholeheartedly invite you to come and participate in this retreat.” – Swami Keshava
Swami Keshava has dedicated his life to the study and practice of ancient spiritual teachings of the Hindu tradition. He had the great fortune of meeting his spiritual master Paramamhamsa Vishwananda at the tender age of 9, in 2002 and was initiated by Him into the spiritual lineage first as Brahmachari (monk) in 2006, then as a Swami in 2012.
Known for his unique ability to convey complex spiritual concepts in a clear and concise manner, Swami Keshava is making the teachings accessible to people of all backgrounds and experience levels. He is known for his compassionate and supportive approach and his ability to create a safe and nurturing space for individuals to explore their spiritual paths.
Included in the price
- 7 nights stay (double/triple occupancy) in bungalows holiday village style
- Seminar facilitation by Swami Keshava
- Daily vegetarian meals and water
- Transportation to the different seminar locations
- A full range of sangha activities
Not included in the price
- Transportation to and from Turkey
- Transportation to and from the port of entry to the seminar location
- Insurances (see below for details)
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Turkey
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee of € 900/1.008/1.215 by 23 Aug 2023
- After you register, your Terms & Conditions application will be reviewed for final selection of participants. (See below for further details)
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email
- If you are accepted into the retreat, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive the full payment of € 900/1.008/1.215
- Full payment is due no later than 23 August 2023
Health & Safety
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this retreat.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- This retreat is not appropriate for physically impaired, disabled, or pregnant travellers.
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
- Optional Atma Kriya Yoga and Surya Namaskar practice every morning
- “Five Elements Seminar” – excursions to different nature locations, lecture with Swami Keshava and exercise of the Element Meditations and Mudras
- Lunch picknick
- Afternoon free time, excursions and sangha activities
- Evening quality time in community – experience sharing, singing, chanting and more
The teachings will be presented in a way that is accessible and applicable to participants of all backgrounds and experience levels, creating an inclusive and supportive environment for personal growth and transformation.
Join like-minded individuals who are committed to deepening their spiritual practice and creating a supportive and welcoming environment for all.
You will have the opportunity to connect with others as well as have a peaceful time for yourself, share experiences, build relationships, experience the incredibly beautiful surrounding of South Turkey and the exquisite Turkish cuisine and much more.
Location & Accommodation
Nestled in stunning natural beauty, our accommodation in Olympos – Kumluca provides a peaceful and rejuvenating setting for spiritual practice and contemplation.
We have a holiday village-style hotel compound for ourselves, with shared rooms in rustic wooden bungalows, with outdoor and indoor dining and community spaces surrounded by nature.
Olympos in the south of Turkey is known for its picturesque beaches, pristine forests and majestic mountains. The area has a rich history and cultural significance and is home to several important religious and spiritual sites, making it an ideal location for those seeking a deeper connection to their spiritual roots.
Olympos is easily accessible from several major airports in Turkey, making it convenient for individuals travelling from around the world.
For questions please write an e-mail to: email@example.com